Spirit Forum is a series of monthly brown bag lunches and intimate conversations among people of all cultures and faiths. The theme of the series is ‘Awakening the Spirit Within’ and the intent is to discern the essence of life in all life so that we might develop a deeper appreciation for our planet, its life-giving resources and all the relationships that make life so dear.
December’s program is:
“The Wisdom of the Season”
Become the light.
Only from the Heart
Can you touch the sky.
The program is co-facilitated by Lynn Hingson and Toni Curry.
Featuring Music and Sound Healing by Josie Phelan: http://josiephelan.bandcamp.com/
Please bring your lunch – we’ll serve tea and water.
|11:45||Arrive early to network with others|
|12:00-12:30||Become acquainted over lunch|
|12:30-12:45||Introductions & presentations:
• Gifts of the Heart and Spirit
|12:45-1:15||Sharing in triad:
• What are the Gifts of Spirit you’ve received?
• What is your gift that ‘keeps on giving’?
|1:15-1:30||Sharing & closing|
- Interfaith Council of Greater Portland
- Inter-Religious Action Network of Washington County
- Portland-area faith communities