Bahá’ís in local communities around the world hold weekly children’s classes to develop virtues, learn the history and principles of the Bahá’í Faith and to create a strong moral framework in which they can achieve excellence in the material, intellectual and spiritual aspects of life.
Weekly children’s classes involve:
- Saying prayers and singing songs
- Memorizing quotations
- Learning stories
- Playing games
- Creating art projects
These classes help children:
- Develop spiritual qualities such as love, generosity, unity, truthfulness, kindness and justice
- Discover their own unique talents and capacities
- Discover the world of nature and create beautiful works of art
- Develop a sense of purpose
We welcome you to join us. Call us at 1-800-228-6483 or contact us to learn about children’s classes in your area.